Thursday, October 15, 2009

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat...

While finishing off some last minute statistics homework last night, I remembered that I had a large light blue (my favorite) Gatorade in the fridge. I got a little bit excited..got up from my homework..and grabbed it. However, this particular Gatorade was apparently made with the worlds strongest cap, and I could not remove it. I twisted it..I hit it..I twisted it with a towel over it..I hit it some more..I twisted it with paper towel over it..I dropped it on the ground..nothing. I got it open enough so that I could squeeze it into a cup..but the lid is still tightly sealed, and I'm pretty sure it is laughing at me. Gatorade 1, Whitney 0. Bummer.

1 comment:

stacy marie said...

okay, this is the saddest little story ever. and i hate it when that happens too. like when you just put lotion on your hands and attempt to open, then coat the lid with the lotion and oh man. it's all over then!