Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm entirely too tired to come up with a song.

Brooke and I went out to Mojo's last night to celebrate me graduating. Anyway, we came back to Renucci around 2..talked to Lindsey for like 45 minutes and then passed out. Well at about 6:00 a.m. the fire alarm started blarin'. Lindsey and I both woke up and discussed if we should get up or not, and then decided that we probably should. Brooke, oblivious to the world, kept sleeping. She then started telling us, "Lindsey, get back in bed, it's just the air bag going off." After laughing for a bit Lindsey put on her coat and headed downstairs, saying she'd come back if it was real. During all this I was trying to grab a sweatshirt in the dark and wake Brooke up at the same time. She finally rolled out of bed, grabbed a towel and started wafting (?) it at the fire alarm to try and get it to stop. I was telling her to hurry up, when her response to me only having a sweatshirt on was "Whitney, grab a coat, this is the Jersey Shore."

Honestly.

I didn't think twice and put my coat on and then was like..wait a second... Once I woke up a little bit, I about peed my pants because I was laughing so hard. Turns out it was a false alarm. Now it's almost 7:00 a.m. and we're all still up laughing. I love this.

No comments: