Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I hear the ticking of the clock. I'm lying here the room's pitch dark...

New favorite obsession: Stumble Upon which I'm sure you've heard of, unless you're living under a rock. If that is the case, sorryboutyerbadluck. I have spent countless hours on this website. I rarely find myself quickly "stumbling" through any page. I always give each page a chance, and find out that this website is a genius and knows exactly what I like. "Oh, a person spray painting a piece of paper and then two seconds later it's the solar system. Sure, I'd love to watch that." "Oh, a Wikipedia page dedicated to the world's most common misconceptions? Yep, I read the whole thing." Seriously..I was almost late to work last week because of this.

Anyway, my all-time favorite "stumble" that I've had so far lead me to this website. I dare you to find an activity that you could not listen to this mix while doing. Well besides like butchering a nice slab of meat or maybe stealing other people's dogs. But you shouldn't do either of those things anyway.

No comments: