1. I'm not looking for a relationship either. I am horrible at having/keeping relationships. But don't take that as I want to be your fbuddy either. I just enjoy spending time with you.
2. I hope you know that I will support either decision you choose to make coming up within the next month or so. You are a wonderful girl, and you deserve so much more.
3. It melts my heart when out of the blue you tell me you love me.
4. I hope you realize that cutting your family out of your life is not worth it.
5. You do not deserve what you are going through right now. I pray things will look up for the two of you every night, and I know some day God will answer these prayers.
6. When the two of you argue it makes things really awkward for everyone else. I wish that you could just let things slide, and not do it as much.
7. Being single fits both of us good. We'll make it through. I just wish you lived a little closer to me, but I'll get to see you a lot over break, so let's make the most of our time together!
8. I still feel awful about how I treated you in the past. You deserved so much more, and from what you've told me, you've found someone who gives it to you.
9. I am so thankful for everything you have provided me with. I don't think I show this thankfulness on a daily basis, and it's something that I'm working on.
10. I really hope that the fact that I'm not dating your friend anymore doesn't mean that we can't be friends.
1. I have been having really bad headaches everyday for the past week.
2. I wonder a lot if I'll ever be able to stop using Burts Bees chapstick.
3. I think the way a person spells/uses grammar says a lot about them.
4. I am absolutely terrified about grad school.
5. I got hired somewhere, and freaked out that I wouldn't be able to see my family/friends enough, so I turned the job down.
6. I always look at the spot on the side of the road when I drive by where my car ended up after my accident.
7. I'm considering learning how to snowboard.
8. I hate putting nail polish on/taking it off, but I hate the way my nails look when I don't have it on.
9. I hang on to stuff from the past for too long.
1. Understand that I am in immense pain a lot of the time, and be able to help me deal with it.
2. Laugh at my stupid jokes, and don't hold it against me that I find most things funny.
3. Don't tell me what to do, what not to do, what to wear, what not to wear, who I can and who I cannot talk to...just in general, don't be controlling.
4. Go along with my crazy ideas, they often turn out to be fun.
5. Be understanding that I love my family to death, and a lot of times, I couldn't make it through the day without them.
6. Have unique ideas of your own. Going out to dinner/to the movies gets old quick.
7. Take pictures with me.
8.Get along with my family.
1. Is she serious?
2. If we weren't friends when I actually saw you on a regular basis, why would I want to be friends with you now?
3. Are my bangs going the right way?
4. Why am I always so tired?
5. How much would it cost me to have someone drive me around every day?
6. Why couldn't you have told me sooner?
7. I wonder why people think straight jeans are cute?
1. Drove home from work when I crashed my car. I'd probably be able to drive anywhere/anytime if it weren't for that.
2. Add you as a friend that one January night.
3. Worry what other people think about me.
4. I wish I used my glasses case more so my glasses weren't scratched.
5. I wish I didn't worry in general as much.
6. Wouldn't have went to CC and just started out at Calvin.
Five Turn Offs:
1. Spelling/grammar errors.
2. People that talk about themselves too much.
3. Finding something I don't like/something that makes me uncomfortable, and constantly doing it because "it's funny."
4. Taking yourself too seriously.
5. People that find vegetarianism stupid.
Four Turn Ons:
1. Sense of humor
2. Smiling with your eyes as well as a normal smile
3. Being able to have both intelligent and stupid conversations with me.
4. Being good with kids/getting along with my family (I needed two more)
1. Achieve something great.
2. Travel to Italy
1. I have the first three seasons of Friends sitting downstairs for me to watch, and the final episode of Blush recorded on On Demand... and I'm secretly really excited about both of those things.