Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tough times don't last, but tough people do.

I have had a really horrible cold for almost a month now. It started out as a sore throat, which lead to an earache, then to a runny nose. Now, I have intense shoulder pain (similar to the pain I had in my shoulders from my surgery) when I breathe, therefore making it extremely difficult to breathe. On top of all this, my heart randomly starts to beat really fast, also making it hard for me to breathe.

In other words...I'm a mess.

I'm currently working on a paper for my Culture and Communication class...where I'm writing a 7-10 page paper on Grey's Anatomy. How about that. I just found a really great site where I can watch the first-fifth seasons. I'm currently eating an orange, and watching the pilot. Love this.

No comments: