This is my blog and I can do stupid stuff like Facebook surveys if I want to.
101. My middle name is: Ann
100. I was born on: October 15th, 23 years ago.
99. I am really: Tired and sick of doing statistics.
98. My cell phone company is: Alltel, and a piece of crap.
97. My eye color is: Brownish/Greenish/Goldish
96. My shoe size is: seven and a half.
95. My ring size is: unbeknownst to me.
94. My height is: 5’5".
93. I am allergic to: dust.
92. I was born in: the same hospital that my Mom and all my sisters were born in.
91. I live in: a state of perpetual denial.
90. The last book I read: was "Traveling Mercies" and was seriously one of the best books I've ever read. Seriously.
88: One thing you hate about yourself: right now? I wish I liked my hair cut more.
87. My favorite Holiday is: Halloween.
86. The last three cds I bought: Girl Talk. All 3 albums.
85. Last song that made me cry was: "With You in Your Dreams" by Hanson..yep..Hanson.
84. Are you taken or Single: Single. Perpetually single.
83. If your taken, by who?: "you're" not "your". There's nothing I hate more than terrible grammar.
82. Do you like being single/taken?: I don't need to be in a relationship, and I don't need to be single. I just need to be happy.
81. What did you do last night?: Watched 17 Again with my sister and her boyfriend, and then fell asleep watching Top Chef with my Mom. It was a pretty perfect night.
:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::
80. Love at first sight? No.
79. Luck? Kind of.
78. Fate? Not really.
77. What do you think of Yourself? This isn’t a yes or no question.
76. Aliens? No.
75. Heaven? Yes.
74. Hell? Yes.
73. Ghosts? No.
72. Horoscopes? No..you can read any "signs" horoscope and feel like it's for you.
71. Soulmates? Maybe.
:::::Which is Better?:::::
70. Hugs or Kisses: Hugs.
69. Drunk or High: Drugs are for thugs.
68. Phone or Online: In person, obviously.
67. Red heads or Black heads? This question is worded so terribly.
69. Blondes or Brunettes: I feel like brunette is a word for a girl. I prefer dark haired over light haired.
68. Hot or Cold: Cold..I absolutely hate being hot.
67. Summer or winter: That little bit in between both..also known as fall or spring.
69. Chocolate or vanilla: I don't like ice cream and I don't like chocolate, so neither.
68. Night or Day: Night.
66. Curly or Straight hair: Straight.
:::::Here’s What I Think About::::
64. Backstabbers: Suck.
63. Parents: I love my parents. They have been there for my sisters and I through so much, and I owe them my life (well..obviously).
::::Last time I:::
62. Went out of town: I drove to Lansing on Friday, then up to Pentwater on Saturday.
61. Had food: My Mom made dinner for my family after Aubrey's baptism today.
60. Saw someone: My roommate just ran out of her room and into the bathroom..it was weird.
59. Cried in front of someone? The night before I left for Hawaii probably..it was really weird..and I was really panicky about the hurricane that was supposed to hit.
58. Grew: I feel like I've been the same height for a really long time..although my Mom asked me if I had grown lately...I hope not. I think I'm too tall.
57. Who is the ditsiest person you know: Thankfully my parents taught me some manners..
56. Who makes you laugh the most? Anyone with funny jokes.
55.The last movie I watched: 17 Again.
54. What I don’t understand is: Physics.
53. The most unsatisfactory answer I’ve ever received is: I'm getting bored with this.
52. Something I will miss when I leave home is: My friends and family. Not the winter though. At all.
51. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: Being done with school and getting a real, adult, full time job.
50. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: Having to leave my family bc I'm going to have to get a job out of state.
49. Tomorrow: is going to suuuck. I hate Monday's. Class from 8 am-9 pm. Ew.
48. Today: was nice and relaxing. Until I realized my car battery was dead..that sucked.
47. Next Summer: I hope to not have to have a summer job, but I wouldn't mind working at the BB again.
46. Next Week: is Thanksgiving..probably my second favorite holiday.
45. People call me: Whitney. Whitnasty. Whit. Whitty. Princess. Cousin.
44. The person who knows the most about me is: Brooke.
43. The most difficult thing to do is: Physics.
42. I have gotten a speeding ticket: never.
41. My zodiac sign is: Libra.
40. The first person I talked to today was: Shayna when she told me I had a half hour to get ready for church.
39. First time you had a crush: First grade.
38. The one person who can’t hide things from me: Brooke.
37. Last time someone said something that you were thinking?: Either yesterday or today with one of my sisters.
36. Right now I am talking to: Josh via text because I love texting..haha.
35. What is your dream job: Running my own speech clinic.
34. First job?: Housekeeping. It.was.awful.
33. What do you do in your spare time?: Read. Make lists. Listen to music. Search ridiculous stuff online.
32. I have these pets: None. I really want a really really big dog though.
31. I hope: that I'm not super tired in the morning.
30. The worst sound in the world: Cars crashing..and Nickelback.
29. The person that makes me cry the most is: Obviously not worth crying over.
28. My boy/girlfriend is: Non existent.
27. Florida or Hawaii: Hawaii. Hands.down.
26. My favorite piece of clothing is: My dress I got for my birthday. Or my Miss Me jeans.
25. My favorite sport is: Baseball.
24. Last time I cried: This summer.
23. My friends are: amazing.
22. My computer is: currently broken and being fixed by Paul :).
21. The school I go to is: small.
20. Last person I got mad at: was Brooke last night when she was trying to tell me the ending of Top Chef. I hate spoilers.
19. The all-time best movie is: Of all time? Probably Shawshank.
18. The all-time best thing in the world is: Language.
17. The all-time best smell: Lilac.
16. Your current theme song: Whatever the shuffle on my ipod picks..I don't feel like thinking.
15. The most annoying person you know is: trying on ball gowns and planning a wedding.
14. I lose respect for people who: cheat.
13. The movies I have cried at are: Beaches and Hardball. Probably a lot more too..I'm a sap.
12. Closest friend name: Aimee.
11. Favorite web site: lala.com
10. I want to be: living in a house with Sierra and Vee. Fer-real.
9. The worst pain I was ever in was?: Dislocating my knee..3 times. Breaking my finger. Cracking my ribs..hmm..yeah..I can't choose the worst. Probably my ribs.
8. My favorite word is: I don't think I have a favorite. I have a least favorite.
7. My room is: shared at the moment and I hate it. I hate that I'm 23 and have to share a room.
6. My favorite celebrity is: Maggie Gyllenhal.
5. My weakness is: Country music.
4. What I like about the opposite sex: Dark hair, a sense of style (even if it's the tiniest bit) and a sense of humor. Bonus points if they have tattoos.
3. Who has broken your heart: Does it matter?
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: The sun.
1. You filled out 101 questions because?: I am wondering the same thing at this point.